Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Mom tagged me

A-Attached or single: Single if you don't count my sister

B-Best Friends: Kianna, Sydney K., Sydney W., Kylee B. Sierra, Jazzy, Jolene and my mom.

C-Cake or Pie: Both

D-Day of choice: Friday, because we get to pick out of the prize box, we get play dates at home and it's pizza and movie night with my family.

E-Essential item: Rainbow Magic books, and Win-Dixie (my stuffed animal dog from Pop Pop)

F-Favorite color: Pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, all the colors of the rainbow and more.

G-Gummy bears or worms: sour gummy worms

H-Hometown: Pasco, Washington

I-Indulgences: Drawing, reading, any crafts

J-January or July: July it's summer and we get to watch the fireworks!!

K-Kids: No

L-Life is not complete without: My family, my stuffed animals, my bedroom, arts and crafts and my friends.

M-Marriage Date: Don't have one yet

N-Number of siblings: 1 Sister

O-Oranges or apples: Apples

P-Phobias or fears: scary movies and scary people

Q-Quotes: "I love you" from my family

R-Reason to smile: Because my life is fun

S-Season: Spring and Summer

T-Sydney, Jordon and any one else who wants to

U-Unknown fact about me: I love mystery books and fairies

V-Very favorite store: Cable's, Carolettes, and Whimsical Wagon

W-Worst habit: Getting in the last word

X- X-ray or Ultrasound: X-ray

Y-Your favorite food: Taco salad bowls, mac 'n' cheese

Z-Zodiac Gemini

0 comments: